block and tackle sash rod parts

A home owner from rhode island says:
I have block and tackle sash rods in my windows. I do not have any brand name info on the window I think the name was riverdale by north east dist.
they look to be the series 860 but the shoe looks just a little different.
the shoe is the 1 1/4 in width. the top window rod is 24 in bottom is 26.

assuming it is the correct shoe is the shoe sold separately as I have a few with cracked shoes and one with a good shoe but cracked bottom piece.
can I buy just these parts? I did not see them in the balance shoe accessory page.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The shoe you are looking for is not available separately, unfortunately. We don't recommend replacing the shoes, anyway, since there is a danger of one of the nylon pieces breaking and the spring shooting out.

I do agree that our Series 860 appears to be our closest replacement. Don't worry about the style of the shoe so much as its size.
A home owner from Rhode Island says:
I'll order and give it a try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)