bottom of window rubber seal

A handy person from Hollis N.H. says:
what is this part called. Slides in the bottom of the lower vinyl window. Must come in a roll????? Mine have turned black and can't be cleaned.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
To assure we have the correct part for you could you send us some photos as well as measurements and any markings there are on your window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)