bottom window track sliding stop

A professional from Scottsdale Arizona says:
Looking for replacement for this window sliding stop, it mounts on side of sash and interlocks with part mounted in bottom of track you push down and hold to release lock.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
A quick learner says:
sliding latch on side of window need replacement
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble finding this. Is there any way we can see what this looks like installed? That would be a huge help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)