bow window

A quick learner says:
black plastic slide is the part i need the bracket is 8 inches and mounted to the bottom of the window
thank you mike
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Mike. I'm afraid the plastic slide cannot be replaced. You'll need a new hinge. Please see our 36-013-10, this may be what you want.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)