broken Spiral Balances in my MW Windows

A home owner from East Hampton, CT says:
I have several broken Spiral balances in my MW vinyl windows and am looking for replacement parts.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! It looks like you have two different kinds of balances. The first one is definitely a spiral balance. I would measure the outer white tube's diameter. If it's 3/8", I recommend our Series 900 spiral balance. If it's 5/8" or 9/16", then I recommend our Series 600 instead.

I'm not sure about the balance in your other picture. I think we can help, but it would depend on what's at the bottom, which is currently obscured. See these three balances, I think you'll find that one of these match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)