broken casement window latch

A handy person from Aptos, California says:
This is for a casement window that opens on the right side and opens outwards. You use your right hand it operate the latch. The frame of the window is metal. I found a very similar item from an internet store located in Koala Lumpur but it was smaller.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this latch. If possible, please send us some more photos of this part from different views. If you can, please also provide dimensions. Finally, seeing how it relates to the window could help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)