broken keeper

A home owner from Burr Ridge, IL says:
Hello, I have no idea who manufactured the windows in the new home I bought, and there is no identifying information on them unfortunately. A couple of the sash keepers have broken and I cannot find any keepers that look like these with the screw area projecting from the side of the keeper. I'm hoping maybe you can identify. I need to purchase maybe 3 or 4. I have two broken ones and the windows will not lock. I figure at the rate these are broken I should probably have a few on hand. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Renee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider-window-keeper.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Renee. I don't believe we have an exact match but we'll do our best. Could you please provide the screw hole spacing dimensions?

A home owner from Burr Ridge, IL says:
Hi Emily, The dimensions are: 2-13/16" high (top to bottom. And the opening where the clasp catches inside the keeper is 1-1/8" high. Sorry but when I was taking the dimensions I was at a different location and forgot you asked for the dimensions between the screws. I will try to get that for you next time I am there. Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Renee! Just let us know when you have the hole center spacing dimensions. The distance between the center of the installation holes is the most important dimension and we don't want to recommend something that would require drilling new holes in the sash. Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.