broken keeper

A quick learner from USA says:
Will Part # 90-177 (Truth Window Lock Keeper) work with Part #90-264 (lock) to replace the two parts shown in the attached picture?
The measurement between screw holes is 2 1/16 inch in both pieces. The existing lock keeper is metal, so your part #90-177 should work for that. It appears that either part #90-077A or #90-264 would work to replace my existing locks, but wouldn't the metal piece (90-077A) be a better choice?
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Damian. Personally, I would recommend the 90-077A and 90-177 keeper. They are more compatible with one another.
A home owner from Westchester County, New York says:
Thank you. I'll try that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)