broken part

A handy person from Fargo, ND says:
I need the replacement part shown in the image. The part attached to the frame of the window and the swing arm upper and lower.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. See our 36-013-10 hinge pair and let me know if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)