broken window tab

A quick learner from ashland ky says:
Old storm window with broken tab that holds window in frame. I need several of these tabs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_163400 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like it might be the 95-194 Offset Tilt Pivot. See if this matches what you need. If not, please show us a photo of an intact version of this part, and we'll see what else we might have. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at