bubble seal for superseal window part verification

A home owner from Rutland, MA says:
Can you tell me what product code (Product Code: 58-182 or 58-171) I need to replace the seal in the picture. These are superseal windows installed in year 2000
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201111_superseal weather strip.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 58-171, 58-182, or 58-183. Look over the end profile dimensions of each seal and see if one of these match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)