bubble seal and felt seal

A home owner from warwick, RI says:
Can you help me identify the bubble seal and wool or felt seals ?

The bubble seal seals the bottom double hung vinyl replacement window to the sill.

The felt stuff seals the outside bottom of the upper window to the screen to prevent flys and bugs from getting in. This particular seal does not slide out at the channel it rides in is sealed at both ends ?? Is it a press fit ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Starting with your bubble seal, I can not get the best view from your photos. I am not sure if it can be something like the 58-187 Seal with angled base or 58-182 t-slot bulb weatherseal. Look over both pieces carefully and see if either of these will work. As for your wool pile weatherstripping, because we do not know the measurements of what you're seeking, we can not make a solid recommendation. You may view our selection of wool pile weatherstripping to see if you can locate a compatible part to your piece. Each part will include detailed measurements to be able to have you compare it with your wool pile. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.