bypass door top hung under cabinet sliding doors

A contractor from San Diego, Oceanside ca.. says:
There is no information on the parts or rollers..
User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we weren't able to locate this roller assembly. Could you just replace the wheel alone? If so, see our 10-109 wheel. It is only 7/8" in diameter, but it is the closest we have. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)