can you identify this weatherstrip

A handy person from nj says:
it is for bottom sash on double hung window. i will send more pictures.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We have received your pictures, but I'm afraid I cannot use them to identify what you have. We need to see a clear shot of the end, so that we can see its shape. I recommend looking through our selection of weatherstripping to get an idea of what kind of picture we need.
A quick learner from nj says:
here is picture of the end
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Your weather stripping looks like our 58-056, but this is more commonly used as a door seal, not window seal. Normally, window sashes use something like the 58-170 or a type of bubble like the 58-114. Take a look and see if any of these would work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)