caradco awning window hinge - circi 1996

A home owner from alabama says:
I have a Caradco awning window in my basement (tilts out from the bottom) and I need replacement hinges. I do not have access to a camera, but the measurements are as follows: arm which attaches to the window = roughly 10"; metal strip which is attached to the window frame = roughly 17.5". On the arm which attaches to the window on each side at the top of the window, there is some sort of pivoting metal slide (metal is clad in plastic) with little rubber tabs which apparently keep the window top fixed to the window frame, The metal strip on the frame to which the window arm is attached does not seem to be a track of any sort. Can you help?
A home owner from alabama says:
There is a number 31705 stamped on the piece which is screwed to the window frame.

Title of EMAIL should have been caradco awning window hinge - circa 1996 - not circi - sorry.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hard to tell what you need without seeing a photo of your hinge, but take a look at our 36-013-10 and see if that will work on your window. This type hinge is used by many window manufacturers and it could be the one you are looking for. If not, please send us a photo of yours along with dimensions for us to help you identify the correct part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)