caradco window

A home owner from plymouth meeting pa says:
parts that holds screen in place on double hung window mfg. date 1988
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you have, but we do carry a wide array of products that could fit that description, so we should be able to help. Can you show me a picture of the part in question? Can you also provide your measurements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)