carado co window

A distributor from Ogden Iowa says:
Need help finding this part for an older caradco casement window. I think it goes on the bottom of the operator.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This looks like the slider from a casement window hinge. Unfortunately, we don't sell this part separately. I recommend taking a look at our 36-013-10 and seeing if this is a match for your hinge.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)