casement hardware

A handy person from princeton, NJ says:
I need the pivot for a Cadaco aluminum clad wood casement window. The pieces are stamped 30382 and 30381 and are held togeter by a rivet that pivots. When looking out the window from sidide the house the crank is on the right hand side and the locks are on the left. The pivot is for the bottom of the winndow. I need the ASAP. Thanks, Duane
A customer submitted photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
This looks very similar to our 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set. Please take a look at that and see how it matches up with your broken hardware.
A handy person from Princeton says:
Thanks Mike. That was the one. I just placed an order for it. Sorry about all the spelling errors. I took the picture and submitted my question with my semi-smart phone. Great technology.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)