casement window crank (male)

A quick learner from Florence, SC says:
I am looking for a casement window crank (male) that has a button on the top of it. I found a picture on line that says it might be a roto op05-7810, which is discontinued. Do you carry any of these?
User submitted a photo of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 39-226 handle. This one might be what you need for your operator. Take note that the problem might be in the black plastic collar in the operator. If the collar is worn, the handle will not stay in the operator.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)