casement window part

A contractor from sicklerville,nj says:
I need the part that's rusted in the photo, the operator works fine I just need the rusted out arm that connects the bottom of the window to the frame. can you help me on this
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need a new hinge! See our 36-013-10 and let me know if this is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)