casment window operator and track

A home owner from Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 says:
I am making two wood windows whose sashes are 11" wide. It
appears I can use your Dorchester LH and RH operators
(39-029 and 39-030). Assuming these can be used on wood
windows, what tracks should I buy? The track length is not an
issue as I can presumably cut the tracks and drill new holes if
necessary. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Bob, if you're certain the Swisco 39-029 and 39-030 Casement Operators will work for you as replacements, you can use the 39-504 or the 39-512 as a working track with your operators.
A home owner from Palos Verdes Estates, CA says:
Thanks for the info.
I'll give it a try.
Bob G.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)