channel sash

A home owner from Wibter Haven Florida says:
I have a 35" channel sash (3/4" x 5/8") that needs replaced. It comes from a single hung window that is 16 years old. it has a spring down the center of the channel wit a string and pulley system. Do you have a replacement that may work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the pictures, it looks like it could be either the series 380 or series 385. Check these out and see if they work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)