clips for window screens

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
On your page labeled "Screen and Storm Panel Replacement Hardware", under the sub heading "pins" your picture shows a plastic clip that may be a part that I am looking for. Do you sell these and if so, at what price?
Thank you, Sue
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Are you talking about the black caps for our 70-008 and 70-009 plunger pins? If so, these caps are not sold separately. You would have to purchase the entire pin assembly.
A home owner from West Chester, PA says:
Paul,

Thanks for your response. To clarify, no I do not need the black caps. I am looking for the square, opaque item in the bottom left corner of your "pins" photo. This is the piece the plungers slide into. My home is about 15 years old and many of these pieces have deteriorated and should be replaced. I have not been able to find them anywhere locally. I'm not sure if they come in sizes or are just one standard size. Any info you can provide will be most appreciated. Thanks again, Sue
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying, Sue. See the image below: is this what you're referring to? Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued, and is no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
A SWISCO image of a discontinued part.
A home owner from West Chester, PA says:
Thank you again. Yes this is the piece I need. Surely if these are discontinued, there must be something else that would serve the purpose. Any suggestions? Sue
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, there is no replacement. I would suggest that you change over to our 70-056 kit hanger while using our 70-004 pull ring. You may need a repairman to help you with this switch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This part is what's known as a screen grommet. If you think you may be able to find it at, say, an old mom and pop hardware store, you could let them know that is what you're looking for and see what they can do for you. I apologize that I cannot help you any further.
A home owner from West Chester, Pa says:
Can you tell me what the discontinued part is called? The replacement you suggest does not appear to fit my application. Thank you
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.