closet door roller replacement

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
These are the rollers I need to replace but don't know what style you have that match?
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 23-071 bracket, which has a round cavity, and our 23-042 roller, which has a round insert. Please double check the shape of your hardware though, because there is another roller that uses a square insert instead of round.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)