closet mirror sliding door track

A home owner from California says:
I have 4 John Sterling closet sliding door panels. Its 3 feet each. Total is 12 feet. I need to buy a 12 track. Do you have them?
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not offer tracks in that length, but I am sure we can come up with some alternatives for you. Could you submit some photos of your existing track so that we have a look? This will determine which of our tracks to recommend. 

A home owner from California says:
Thank you Manuela, My contractor tossed the old track. But do have some pictures of the mirror and the wheels.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B8616A37-F990-4BFC-BDC2-3AACFDEFF424.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A0572E6-BD59-424A-8EAB-880B1FA18A9C.jpeg
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back with your photos. Your top mount guide looks like our 23-082 and your mirror bottom door roller looks like our 23-070. Have a look and let us know if you agree. 

That being said, if your bottom roller is concave, then you may want to take a look and consider our 23-273 bottom track made for concave rollers. Have a look and see what you think. As I previously mentioned, we do not offer 12 foot tracks. However, you may purchase two tracks and butt them together for installation. We offer this track in different lengths. I have placed a list of the different length tracks on this page for you to look over. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.