closet slider door single wheel assembly

A contractor from Falmouth, MA says:
IMG 422 has a logo "LB" at top and "US PAT. 3041657" and under it "CAN. 673636 (1963) at bottom. Around adjustment slot: "To Lower Door" with clockwise arrow. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0422.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0423.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0424.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Your roller resembles either our 23-047 or 23-031 depending on the offset. Please compare the dimensions listed on the product pages to determine the correct fit! 

Thank you, Lauren - I take it the "LB" logo wasn't helpful.

Some more info I should have included: the bracket is 3/8" offset, so neither of your suggested brackets would work. The wheel is 3/4" diameter and 1/8-3/16" thick.

I originally purchased the Johnson replacement roller assembly pictured below. The offset is correct but the wheel diameter was too big at 1", and the wheel seemed too thick at 3/16-1/4". The old wheel I'm replacing seemed a thin 3/16".Hope this helps, and thanks again.

Thank you for the additional information. I am going to send your inquiry over to our senior experts for further review and will be in contact as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

The LB stands for Lawrence Brothers Hardware, unfortunately they discontinued their closet door hardware. The #23-031 & #23-047 is a replica of their original closet door rollers. The nylon wheels are 3/4" and the #23-031 has a 1/8" offset and #23-047 has a 1/2" offset. Unfortunately we do not carry a replacement with a 3/8" offset. 

Thanks, Lauren!

I'm going to order those two now and make one of them work.

Great! Thank you for posting! 

A home owner from Madison WI says:
I have the exact same original pieces. Since a 3/8 inch offset isn't available, would the best option be to get the 1/8 inch offset for the outside/front doors and the 1/2 inch offset for the inside/back doors?

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Unfortunately if the offset is 3/8" we do not have a suitable replacement as these measurements are exact for the roller to work correctly. We cannot guarantee if you would be able to adapt your door to use the 1/8" or 1/2" roller. I apologize that we could not provide further information. 

A home owner from Framingham, MA says:
This post and thread was very helpful. I have an LB No.452 (tandem wheels) with a 1/8" offset that I need to replace. I have not found any replacement parts and now I know why since they are discontinued. I would hope that I could use two of the 23-031 to replace the one unit I need replaced.

Great to hear! We hope that the 23-031 rollers will work out for you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.