closet track rail too low

A quick learner from Oregon says:
I bought the Swisco 23-273 closet track, but the rollers are not riding on the new track's rail.
It's two Crest sliding mirror doors and I hoped to use your track as a replacement for the old damaged one.
Unfortunately the brackets on the roller wheels ride on top of the track and don't allow the wheels to fully descend into the slot. The Pics might clarify.

The roller wheels are 1-1/8" in diameter and I was looking to replace them with a larger wheel, such as 1-1/2" wheel to see if it would fit, but it has a plastic wheel and I'm concerned about its strength.
My mirrored doors are really heavy. They're 7' 3'' tall by 3' 7" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MJAnders 3 track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MJAnders 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MJAnders 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MJAnders 1.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare our 81-271 roller with a 1-1/2" steel wheel to your assembly. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.