converting casement operators

A home owner from Arkansas says:
I am interested in converting 4 of these to casement operators. All of the windows have interior screens that are still functioning so my preference would be to have an operator that could still have the same placement of the rectangular area where the bar pushes through in the middle area of the window.

Please let me know what information is needed in order to help determine what is needed to convert these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_152010.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_152018.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_152030.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_152037.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It would take a little bit of work, but I suggest the 39-268 operator along with either the 36-013-18 or 36-004-14 casement hinge. You might want to contact a professional if you feel the work could be overwhelming, though; like I said, this would take some work and it might be a lot of trouble if you aren't handy.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)