cradco door sweep replacement

A home owner from wapakoneta says:
i need a door sweep for a cradco single door inswing ,,door has a slice cut in middle of door bottom to except rubber door sweep
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what Caradco used on their doors, but we have two types that could possibly match. Take a look at our 58-191, which plugs into slots on the bottom of the door, and our 58-176 which wraps around the bottom entirely. Do either of these match your existing sweep? If not, send us some photos with dimensions to help us identify a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)