crank window

A quick learner from tuscaloosa,al says:
The slide on the bottom of a crank casement window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what it is you're looking for. Can you show me a few pictures of the hardware you want to replace?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)