Tilt latch (white) 1/2 wide ×2 5/8 long × 5/8 h the support balance the shoe 1 1/4 .

A handy person from Charlotte n.c says:
Not sure what needed on support balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200104_154901.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200104_154848.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200104_151101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200104_151123.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200104_151115.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Looks like you need a new tilt latch and balance rod. We can definitely help, but I have homework for you in each case.

For the tilt latch, I think you have a match for either our 26-243 and 26-244 (sold separately) or our 26-263 and 26-264 (also sold separately). I'm afraid I can't tell for sure, though. I recommend removing an undamaged version from your window and carefully comparing your part to the dimensions and photos we show for each product mentioned. That should tell you for sure which pair, if either, is best for your window.

Now let's talk about the balance. This old rod style hasn't been made in a long time and you won't be able to find an exact match. The good news is that you can use our modern Series 795 channel balance as a replacement, it's just that the process is a little involved. I highly recommend watching the video below. This should cover everything you need to know to get this project done.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help with whatever you need.
A handy person from Charlotte n.c says:
Thank.Tom for your help and making this job more easy. I will be ordering the parts needed to complete this job and jobs to come. Thank to you and support team at swisco.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You are quite welcome. Please get back to us with an update on how everything worked out for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)