1 inch in diameter bail for drawer pull

A home owner from 08087 says:
I need a 1" in diameter drawer pull bail in antique brass or English brass finish.
I have ordered from you a 202 and 208 pull but the bails on both are too big. The bail is the only piece I need. The ones I ordered were an acceptable design but as stated too big.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "bail". Can you clarify exactly what part of the pull you're referring to? 

The round part that the 4 inch pull handle goes into. The diameter of the one I need is 1 inch. The 22-202 and the 22-208 bail or medallion, was too big. I ordered both but both are larger than mine. It's the part the screw goes into. There are 2 on the 4" pull handle pictured above.

Thank you

Diane 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me. We don't sell a pull with the 1" diameter specification that you need, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we aren't able to offer something better.

Thank you for your assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.