Replacement Window Parts

A handy person from Detroit, Michigan says:
Team,

I would greatly appreciate some assistance with replacement parts. I'm trying to repair my sister's aging windows while she gets back on her feet. I'm looking for plastic corner keys, wheels, and glazing strips replacements. If you can point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Please review attached photos.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel 4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt pivot
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to start by seeing an undamaged version of your corner fully removed from the window, as well as an end profile photo of the glazing strip uninstalled. We'll also need you to write out the diameter of your wheel to compare to our inventory! Thank you! 

A quick learner from MI says:
Thanks for the quick response, hopefully I can us closer to the finish line. See attached photos. Let me know additional information you may require.

Thanks again for the help.

Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt key
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt key dimensions
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel diameter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slide bolt
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I would recommend starting by comparing the dimensions of the 95-073 tilt key to yours. 

Alternate image for 95-073
Alternate image for 95-073

Profile view of 95-073
Profile view of 95-073

We'll also need you to write out the exact width and diameter of your wheel since we are not able to make out precise measurements from photos. 

As for your slide bolt, we carried something similar at one time but, unfortunately, it was discontinued and is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from MI says:
Casey,

Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction. I'll send you pics of the wheel and dims once when I can remove the stripped screws. In the meantime can you point me in the correct direction for the glazing strip model? Is it the 3" Keller strip (see attached photos). Thanks in advance.

Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline width 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline end profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline size
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spline width
Profile picture of Casey

Your new photos look like a style of spline commonly used in storm windows. We don't carry an exact match but I would recommend starting by looking over the 59-067 shown below to see if it might work as a replacement. 

Profile view of 59-067
Profile view of 59-067

Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.