1989 Atrium Door Company French Classic outswing 6'0

A quick learner from St Louis Area says:
Will your replacement door lockset fit this door without replacing other components? Is backset compatible? Do you have replacement trim/handle set in satin nickle where I could use current lockset and lock bolt assy?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what product it is you're referring to, or even what you have on your door right now. We'd need more information to be able to judge whether our hardware can work for you.

Could you be referring to our 82-399? If so, how do our dimensions compare to yours? If they differ in any way, then it likely won't work. If you were to show me photos of your part and tell me exactly how our dimensions are different, we can try to find you a better option.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.