2013 Milgard Screen Door Wheel Parts

A handy person from Santa Cruz, California says:
Hi, I've got a broken screen door wheel. The wheel is intact, but the black plastic housing that the wheel connects to broke. I'm not sure that black plastic piece comes out of the door, as it is in there tightly. Can that plastic part be replaced?
Thanks, Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0824.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0819.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks or posting. I believe this roller might be either our 84-016 or 84-091, depending on the dimensions. Please compare. These rollers attach to a screen door corner like our 95-020. I'm guessing that's the part you're trying to get at in the door. The video below shows how to remove and replace this type of hardware. Take a look and let me know if this helps you forward. 

A handy person from Santa Cruz, California says:
I think that screen door corner (ordered) will be the solution, and that video is terrific.
Thank you!!!!
Mike
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Excellent! Let us know how you make out, and thanks for reaching out Mike. 

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.