22 year old Owens Corning vinyl double hung window seal

A home owner from New Jersey says:
All of my weather seals have degraded from direct sunlight and need replacement. Based on your listed products, I narrowed it down to #58-183 since it looks the closest to mine, however your diagrams don't show all dimensions. Please advise which part number you recommend as a replacement based on the dimensions I provided in my attached image. Thank you. JC

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-10-23-15-38-34-79_92460851df6f172a
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-10-23-15-37-58-39_92460851df6f172a
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-10-23-18-10-54-91_92460851df6f172a
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid our 58-183 is our best option but your dimensions are off from ours. Would you be interested in a sample of this part? I'm going to email you a purchase link that will allow you to add a sample of the 58-183 to your cart just in case. You would just have to pay for shipping. 

Hi Emily,
Thank you for the sample, it matches very closely to my existing window seals and fits the T-channel perfectly.

Once I calculate how many windows need to be fixed, I will place an order.

Thanks again
JC
Profile picture of Emily

I'm happy I could help. Good luck with the repair and please let me know if I can be of further assistance! 

I replaced my old weatherstripping today with the 58-183 replacements,and my windows are like new again.

So easy to install, only using a pair of scissors.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Emily

That's great to hear! I'm happy the repair went smoothly. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and I'd be happy to help! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.