24x36 window pivot and spring assembly x (4 units) ( 2 left and 2 right) Upper and Lower

A professional from NY says:

Good day,

I request a complete pivot and spring kit assembly. Enclosed are pictures of the windows and parts. Right side the window anchor pin rusted. The spring broke on the Left side.

Please advise on the parts needed to be ordered.

Cheers.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24 x 36  window parts.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24 x 36 priv window.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. At first glance I think you might have the S210-14 14 lb Coil Balance support, but it's tough to tell from these pictures below. Please compare the width and thickness of an undamaged assembly (if possible) to the diagram below, and let me know if it matches up or if anything differs. Also, do confirm the housing is stamped '14'; I believe it is, but it would good to be absolutely certain. Finally, for the pivot bar, if there is a more intact version you could show us, that would help a ton in being absolutely certain we find the right parts for you. A few different pivot cars can be used with this particular pivot shoe, hence why there is no singular kit for it. If you can give us this information we'll do our best to narrow down your options.

Alternate image for S210-14

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. At first glance I think you might have the S210-14 14 lb Coil Balance support, but it's tough to tell from these pictures below. Please compare the width and thickness of an undamaged assembly (if possible) to the diagram below, and let me know if it matches up or if anything differs. Also, do confirm the housing is stamped '14'; I believe it is, but it would good to be absolutely certain. Finally, for the pivot bar, if there is a more intact version you could show us, that would help a ton in being absolutely certain we find the right parts for you. A few different pivot cars can be used with this particular pivot shoe, hence why there is no singular kit for it. If you can give us this information we'll do our best to narrow down your options.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.