25 inch long Channel balance that clips into pivot shoe

A quick learner from Bailey, NC says:
The length is 25 inches and width is 9/16.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_133714.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_133442.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_133433.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_131314.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15867995965855200064375510862318.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your balance appears to match our S770-25. I am confident that this will repair your window, but look it over and tell me if you agree.

Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! I think it looks pretty close, too. Thanks for reaching out to us and please let me know if you had any follow-up questions.

Thank you for assisting me in this matter. Looks perfect
Profile picture of Tom

Oh, I see. If you don't have stamps on your old balances, then you will need to weigh your sash on a scale to determine it's weight. Then, refer to the chart we show on the S770-25 store page.

This is a very important step and I wouldn't guess or estimate the weight. Get an exact rating. The primary function of a this part is to counter-balance the weight of the sash, so you want it to be accurate.

Sorry sir, you recommended the s770 25 product. But I am not sure what the spring tension is and I do not have the old product anymore to check before I purchase. I do not see a stamp on my other ones that are installed.

Should I just purchase 2 replacement parts of s770 25a or s770 25b?
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.