28' balancer

A quick learner says:
Having a hard time finding this balancer everyone that I've ordered has been too short so the window is very loose
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1393.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1389.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1392.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1390.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! These will need to be custom/special order balances, given that it appears your shoe depth is  1-3/16"; which would be the 15-003 shoe. 

Alternate view of 15-003
Alternate view of 15-003

Before I can get an order link made up for you, be sure to confirm that the length of your metal channel is 28". Also, I'll need to know the stamp from the metal channel of the balance.

Keep in mind, custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable. So it is important to confirm this information so that we can ensure your are receiving the right replacements.

Also, there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order, so I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to order.

A quick learner from Oceanside, California says:
Please, I need three at 28 length wise

Thanks for confirming. I will still need to know the stamp from the metal channel of the balance. 

If there is no stamp, I'll need to know the exact weight of the sash.

There is no number, what do you mean the weight of the sash?

You'll need to physically weigh the sash that the channel balances are supporting. The balances are what hold the weight of the movable sash in the window.

Since your balances do not have any stamps or markings on the metal channel, you'll need to obtain the window weight so that we can determine the weight range your balances will need to be able to carry to support your sash.

Keep in mind, we'll need the exact weight since these are custom balances.

My window weighs about 24 pounds

Thanks for confirming. I've just sent over a link with a quote for (3) of the requested balances. 

These will be stamped with a 2740 which is rated to carry a sash weighing between 19 to 26lbs.

You'll be able to use this link to review your quote and place the order.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.