A quick learner from Miami Florida says:
Appreciate any help with identifying these parts. I would like to replace 8 of these now and I still have to verify several other windows. Pre 1998 installation . Probably after Hurricane Andrew. 1993 maybe.

Block and Tackle window balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0542.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0546.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0547.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We can supply replacement balances, but it will require a custom order to assemble due to the style of the top and bottom nylon attachments. To further review, are you able to provide the depth of the bottom shoe attachment as shown below? 

Profile view of a winged balance attachment
Profile view of a winged balance attachment

Please also confirm that the length of the metal channel excluding the nylon attachments is 29" long and that the stamp on the balance reads 2830. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Miami Florida says:

Lauren ,

1) Confirm that the length of this one is 29"long and stamp is 2830

2) Depth is 1" and has wings

3) I verified all lengths and they are listed.

I need to place and order for the following and all have the same ends. I prefer to have some kind of galvanized steel. The aluminum ones from BSI were corroded so bad.

2 X 2830 29"

4 X 1730 18"

4 X 1820 19"

8 x 2710 28" the original is BSI ahs wings and stamp 2710 0

2 x 2530 26"

2 x 2330 24"

10 ea take out clips

Delivery to Ian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ends for Window Ballance.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming,

Your balances resemble the Old Security window balances. We can custom make the balance shown with the 19-042 top and 15-005 bottom attachment. I have sent over a separate email with multiple order links based on the information provided. These balances are nonrefundable

Unfortunately these are not available in galvanized steel, only aluminum.

The balance -8 x 2710 28" the original is BSI has wings and stamp 2710 0. You are referring to the bottom having wings correct? It has the same attachments as the original pictures? I have sent over a link for this one, but if it is not the same please let me know and provide pictures.

Are you able to provide a picture of the original take out clips to confirm the style? 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.