2830 BSI channel balance

A home owner from 92108 says:
Hi,

I have a broken channel balance I need to replace. It is stamped 2830 BSI. I think this is equivalent to your model 380 Channel Balance? A plastic wing is broken off one side. I've uploaded some photos.

Also, have some other windows with the same end shape that are very stiff and would like to replace as well. They are stamped 1820 BSI and 1330 BSI. Can you tell me what is the equivalent model you have that I can order.

Thanks,
Cindy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230703_015104717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230703_015110251.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230703_015117351.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230703_015122419.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Cindy. Those stamps actually just tell us the strength of a balance, not its identity. Its the shape of combination of the nylon fittings that give us that information. It looks like the bottom fitting has/had wings, whereas the top fitting does not. Is that the case? You may want to check other balances just to make sure the one in your photos isn't just especially damaged. If indeed the bottom fitting has wings while the top does not, you need the Series 350 Channel Balance. Assuming the fittings are identical on every set of balances you're looking for, I believe you need the S350-29 with a stamp option of 2830, the S350-19 with a stamp option of 1820, and the S350-14 with 1330 stamp option. Look over all the specifications listed and let me know if these look right to you. 

A home owner from 92108 says:
Thanks Bob. I doubled checked and took some measurements and the 350 looks like the right model.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad that they match. 

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions. We're always here to help.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.