Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken t-lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top jamb
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply your replacement balances but it will need to be a custom order due to the 15-198 pulley clip used for installation, which does not come with the stock S795 balances. We just sent over an order link for four of the S795-28 (28C) balances with the 15-198 clip attached. 

Profile view of 15-198
Profile view of 15-198

Detail of 15-198
Detail of 15-198

Note that these balances will come with the 1-1/4" wide 15-195 T-lock. It looks like you may need the smaller 15-194 shoes, which would need to be purchased separately. You can follow the video below to swap out the balance shoes. Thank you! 

Alternate view of 15-194
Alternate view of 15-194

Alternate view of 15-194
Alternate view of 15-194

A handy person from Staunton,VA says:
Thank you for your response. It's a bit confusing on the retrofit .Would you mind listing out all the part numbers/models/hardware changes I need to order so I can order two complete sets to fix ?

Thank you so much !!!
Profile picture of Casey

We sent you an order link for the custom balances you'll need, which come with the 15-198 pulled clip attached. As we mentioned, you'll also need to purchase the 15-194 closed-cam t-lock shoes to swap out with the originals. That is all that you would need to replace the balance assemblies. If you need any other part, we would need to see photos of those as well. 

A handy person from Staunton,VA says:
Thank you sorry I now see the quote! I only need two balances total. Can we just add the extra shoes I need to the quote all in one order?
Profile picture of Casey

No problem, we just sent over an updated link for two balances if you only have one window to repair. Also, note that the 15-194 t-lock shoes won't be included in the order link. You can add the t-lock shoes to your cart with the custom balances directly from our product page since they are stock items. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.