28b replacement double hung tilt windows balance. 28" total length plus the hook

A quick learner from Mars hill nc says:
05-747-28B maybe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0667.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0668.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0669.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0670.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0671.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe this might be an S795-28 Channel Balance, stamped 28B; however, unlike our stock version of these items, which use a screw clip to attach to the window track, yours uses a 15-198 hook. We will still be able to help; but we need to confirm a few more details. First off, can you show us whatever shoe was attached tot he bottom of the metal channel? This might resemble our 15-195, or 15-194, among other possibilities; but a few clear pictures of the old shoe will help us confirm what you have. Second, how many balances do you need? From there we should be able to prepare a custom order for you to receive these balances. Many thanks.

A quick learner from Mars hill nc says:
1" t lock balance shoe closed cam

15-194

Need 4timeframe, price and shipping totals please

15-198 is correct

Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks for verifying! We have all of these parts in stock, so they'll be ready to ship out right away. I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 4 of these to your cart. You may then checkout as normal.

To summarize what we're making, this will be the S795-28 channel balance with a 28B stamp, 15-194 bottom shoe, and 15-198 top hook. If you wanted to make any changes, please let me know here and I'd be happy to do so. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.