3 Weatherstrip Samples for Muskoka Lumber

A distributor from Port Carling Ontario Canada says:
Hi Swisco,

we have three weatherstrip profiles that we need to match - please see the attached photos including the sketches of the profiles with rough dimensions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8875.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8877.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8878.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8879.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8884.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For the first piece of weather stripping you have, I suggest taking a look at our 58-201. Look over the dimensions to confirm that this is the right replacement for you. This is sold in 82" lengths or 6ft.

Profile view of 58-201
Profile view of 58-201

For the last piece, you've drawn a photo of, I recommend taking a look at our 58-053 Kerf Mount Bubble Seal. It is 5/16" in diameter. Again, take a look over the dimensions to confirm this is the right fit. This is sold in 25ft lengths.

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

We are unable to supply a suitable replacement for the second piece of weather strip you have pictured. I do apologize we can't be of more help in providing you with a solution for this.

A distributor from Port Carling Ontario Canada says:

HI Jasmine,

thanks for your prompt reply.

is the 58-053 bubble seal have foam inside the bubble? The seal I am trying to duplicate does have foam.

Do you take credit card orders?

Best regards,

Alex

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that the 58-053 does not come with foam. This is the closest match we have to the bubble seal you are searching for, unfortunately. The foam filled bubble seal we have has a t-slot which would not work since your original is a kerf mount.

To place your order, you may use the provided links or you may call (888) 991-1929 to speak with a member of customer service. We take all major credit cards.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.