31C KM5 CMC 5 Balance

A home owner from TENNESSEE says:
Hello, I'm trying to replace broken window balances stamped 31C KM5 CMC 5. Everything I've seen has hooks or wings, These have plastic and metal posts, which hook onto plastic brackets screwed into the window frame at the top. I need the brackets as well as they are also broken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-6/4/2023, 12:17:31 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-6/4/2023, 12:18:28 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-6/4/2023, 12:19:45 PM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm familiar with this configuration but I'd like to confirm a few details before I make a recommendation. Can you show us a photo of this balance installed? I would specifically like to see a close-up photo of how it hooks onto the bracket in your last photo. Does the fitting in your second photo do anything besides retaining the screw? 

A home owner from TENNESSEE says:
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Emily. This photo is with the window closed and the attachment at the very top.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16860750433315017568718385574808.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hmmm, this wasn't what I was expecting. We, unfortunately, don't sell the bracket that you need but I'd like to run an alternative by you. I wonder if you could use the Series 795 with a screw tab. This comes attached with the 15-195 T-lock shoe by default so you would have to purchase the 15-224 inverted link separately and swap them as shown below. We were thinking that you could remove the old bracket and just mount the S795 to the top of the track where the old screw hole is for the bracket. Let me know your thoughts!

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.