36F Channel Balance

A home owner from Virginia says:
Hello, the 36" Series 795 Channel Balance seems like the right fit for my window. However, the current balance is stamped as 36F. Can you please let me know if 36E is compatible with 36F? If not, what would be a good substitute?

Thanks,
Haider
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The 36F stamp will need to be a special order balance. This is stamp is for balances that can support a sash weight between 34 to 37lbs. So the 36E will likely not work as a replacement for your window.

I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order. Be sure to also check your spam/junk folder for the link as well. Also, please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from South Carolina says:
Can I get a quote for the series 795 channel balance 36F also? I'd like 4 of them please.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing! I've just forwarded over an order link for the (4) requested balances. Please let me know if you do not find it in your primary inbox or the spam/junk folder.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.