Do you sell the opposite handed version of the 39-099?

A quick learner from Boston says:
Hi, I bought 2 pieces of 39-99. I need the right and left to install. But one seems can't be left side. Do you have this operator by other side? Also I bought 39-331, but it is too long and too big. Or do you have any similar operator? I need the left arm. Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 39-099 Andersen Operator is indeed non-handed, meaning it should fit either left or right handed windows that are meant to use it. For both types of operators you're looking to replace, it would be best to send pictures of the original hardware you're working with. Please show us your old operators in their entirety, link arm and body included. A bird's eye view, with the window open, would be best. We'll do our best to assist you from there.

A quick learner from Boston says:
I bought 2, one install on the left window is perfect. But the other side it couldn't to install it. Attached pictures
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D950A637-3A04-48B6-BB33-D8A8A687BA00.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F057EA4B-B259-4008-A670-A4E95F203EDD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9F2591F-266D-4C4E-A7E2-BE471F74B6CA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Bob's not here today, but I'll do my best to assist you. 

What you have here is a casement window, not an awning window. The 39-099 is not what I would recommend for you even if it did work for the other side since it's meant for an entirely different window setup. This was the wrong part for the job.

Your old operator looks closer in design to our 39-094, or 39-150 (depending on the length of the arm). These come in left and right handed varieties, which would be ideal for your setup. See our 39-095 and 39-151 for the opposite handed version of the two respective products mentioned above.

So to reiterate, you don't want either the 39-099 or the 39-331. Instead, I'd suggest either the 39-094 and 39-095, or the 39-150 and 39-151. The only difference between these pairs is the length of the arm, so checking that should be your next step. I'll share our specs below for your review.

Dimensions for 39-094
Dimensions for 39-094

Dimensions for 39-150
Dimensions for 39-150

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.