88-004 Individual Parts

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I've ordered a replacement handle before, and it comes with the wooden rod, the two brackets, and two screws to hold the brackets to the door. My top bracket has broken again, and I'm wondering if it's possible to order just that piece, or if i need the entire new set.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not offer components of the 88-004 separately. It will need to be purchased as a set. 

I do apologize if this may have caused any inconvenience for you. 

Thanks for your interest in Swisco.com. 

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am a bit concerned that your pull keeps breaking. This may be evidence that your patio door is not sliding smoothly, and that your track or rollers either need cleaning or to be outright replaced. We'd be happy to help you do this, if you choose to. Let us know. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.