Accordion Closet door

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hey there, looking for replacent parts for an accordion style sliding door. The part in the picture goes on the door, inside the framework of the door. I'm looking for the end cap piece that this clicks on to. It's a plastic piece around 2"x2". Got anything like this? Need a bunch. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8905.jpeg
I'm actually looking for the plastic piece that the top guide pin clicks into. The piece that fits in the door frame that holds the top guide pin in place. You guys have those? It's a square plastic piece with four screw holes and the center hole for the guide pin. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our closest match to the part in your photo would be the 23-122 top guide pin depending on how the dimensions compare to yours. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a guide pin with the additional plastic insert. 

If you are looking for another part that the guide installs in, we would need to see photos of that part as well to confirm if it is something that we can supply. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 23-122
Dimensions for 23-122

Here are photos of the part i am looking for. I am needing the plastic cover that goes over the door frame that holds the top guide pin. Thanks!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8809.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

As we mentioned, unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the plastic insert that anchors the top guide in the door frame. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you!! Any recommendations on anyone that might??
Profile picture of Paul

Your best bet would be to reach out to the door manufacturer directly or you could try a retailer that once carried them if the original manufacturer is no longer in business. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.