Adding a third track to sliding mirror closet doors.

A handy person from North Bend, WA says:
I don't need to replace my current track. What I'd like to do is add a track so that all three doors are each on their own track so I have better access to the entire closet. Based on the other questions posted, I think I need track 23-271 (2 to span the 113" length), but I'm not sure based on the measurements. Is this the right part?

I'd also need to add a top track.

I'd buy a replacement triple track, but I can't seem to find one that doesn't require changing the rollers to ones that don't look like they would fit my mirrored door.

Does my plan have a chance of working?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4805.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The 59" long 23-271 track is designed to work with closet rollers with concave rollers but, unfortunately, it doesn't look like you'd have space to install two tracks next to each other. 

We also carry the 60" long 23-245 top track. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to your original track. If you think that this might work for you, keep in mind that you would need to purchase two top and bottom tracks a cut the second down to size to fill the door opening. Also, please note that parts can not be returned for a refund once they are modified. Thanks for posting. 

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

Profile view of sliding mirror door top track
Profile view of sliding mirror door top track

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.